Sri Rajan is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. Prior to this, he was the chairman and managing director of Bain’s India offices. He is an active contributor to the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing, Private Equity, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Automotive and Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) practices.
He has over 20 years of management consulting experience across India and the United States. He has supported the creation and execution of turnaround strategies for multiple diversified firms and holds significant experience working with private equity firms in pre-deal diligence and post-deal strategy, as well as in operational engagements across sectors.
Sri serves on the board of Delhivery, a logistics startup in India, and is an investor in and advisor to many other startups and funds. He is also the chair of the Consultative Council of Akshaya Patra, an India-based NGO that serves meals to more than 1.75 million children every day.
Sri earned his MBA from the Wharton School of Business, where he was a Palmer Scholar. He graduated with a post-graduate degree in management from IIM, Calcutta.
- “Boards Face a Moment of Truth on Corporate Strategy,” 論説, 2020年7月21日
- “Powering the Economy with Her: Women Entrepreneurship in India,” レポート, 2020年2月18日
- “Deep understanding of client is key, says Bain & Company’s Rajan,” Mint, 2018年5月10日
- “India Private Equity Report 2018,” レポート, 2018年4月6日
- “A Budget to Live With,” Fortune India, 2018年2月1日, 記事