Sri Rajan is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. Prior to this, he was the chairman and managing director of Bain’s India offices. He is an active contributor to the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing, Private Equity, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Automotive and Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) practices.
He has over 20 years of management consulting experience across India and the United States. He has supported the creation and execution of turnaround strategies for multiple diversified firms and holds significant experience working with private equity firms in pre-deal diligence and post-deal strategy, as well as in operational engagements across sectors.
Sri serves on the board of Delhivery, a logistics startup in India, and is an investor in and advisor to many other startups and funds. He is also the chair of the Consultative Council of Akshaya Patra, an India-based NGO that serves meals to more than 1.75 million children every day.
Sri earned his MBA from the Wharton School of Business, where he was a Palmer Scholar. He graduated with a post-graduate degree in management from IIM, Calcutta.
- “India Private Equity Report 2018,” レポート, 2018年4月6日
- “A Budget to Live With,” Fortune India, 2018年2月1日, 記事
- “Changing Gears 2020: How Digital is Transforming the Face of the Automotive Industry,” レポート, 2017年5月9日
- “India Private Equity Report 2017,” レポート, 2017年3月30日
- “India Private Equity Report 2016,” レポート, 2016年5月4日