Barbara Bilodeau is the global vice president of Bain & Company's Advanced Analytics Group. She is based in Bain's New York office.
Barbara joined Bain in 1995 and has since worked with Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice on various assignments, including cases involving business process redesign, customer insights and segmentation, and full potential strategy.
Barbara graduated from the State University of New York at Geneseo in 1986 with a BA in political science and a BS in marketing.
- “Management Tools & Trends,” Brief, 5. April 2018
- “A history of Bain’s Management Tools & Trends survey,” Management Tools, 2. April 2018, Artikel
- “Management Tools & Trends 2015,” Brief, 10. Juni 2015
- “Management Tools & Trends 2013,” Brief, 8. Mai 2013
- “A growing focus on preparedness,” Harvard Business Review, 1. Juli 2007, Artikel