George Eliades is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
George has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience. He has applied his expertise across a range of geographies, having worked in Bain's Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Zurich offices.
George primarily advises clients in the biotech and pharmaceuticals sectors. His work spans commercial and development organizations and multiple therapeutic areas, with extensive experience in oncology, neurology, endocrinology, ophthalmology and many other specialty products.
George holds expertise in product growth strategies, portfolio and disease area strategies in multiple cancer indications and competitive strategy in both launch and mature products. He has also worked in biosimilars and diagnostics, including next generation sequencing strategy from both the pharma and diagnostics business perspectives. In addition, he has advised nonprofit clients in the healthcare sector.
He holds a Master of Arts and PhD from Harvard University. He graduated magna cum laude with highest honors from Harvard College, where he received a Bachelor of Arts.
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Pharma Executives,” Brief, 3. April 2020
- “Blockbuster Drugs and New Tech Will Stoke the US Pharma Profit Pool ,” Snap Chart, 2. März 2020
- “Jolt Your Pharma Company Out of Flat-Line Growth,” Brief, 9. August 2018
- “Why "Episodes" Matter for Doctors,” Pharma Executive, 18. Mai 2018, Artikel
- “The Cure for Pharma's Commercial Productivity Woes,” Brief, 9. Mai 2018