- Advises financial services firms on strategic, operational and organizational issues
- Leads merger integration work across industries
He advises financial services clients on strategic, operational and organizational issues, including digital transformation, service operations efficiency and effectiveness, operating model and competitive strategy.
In his M&A work, Simon focuses on post-merger integration and has led a range of small- to large-scale and scope, domestic and international, public and privately held integrations across financial services, technology, media, and industrials.
In addition to his client work, he leads our Atlanta office's social impact efforts, including pro bono efforts with a leading environmental conservation organization.
Simon joined our firm in New York in 2008. Previously, he worked for another top consulting firm, where he focused on organization and salesforce effectiveness.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an A.B. from Princeton University.
Simon lives in Atlanta with his wife and two sons.
- “Insurance M&A,” M&A Report, 8. Februar 2022, Report
- “Making the Most of Banking's M&A Season in the Americas,” Webinar, 31. März 2021
- “How Insurers Can Strengthen Their Cores with M&A,” Video, 25. Februar 2021
- “Using M&A to Help Insurers Focus on Their Core,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report