She has more than 15 years of management consulting experience.
Allison advises clients across a range of industries, including automotive, consumer products, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and the public sector. Her focus is in working with consumer products and retail clients.
Allison assists clients in developing growth strategies, increasing customer loyalty, optimizing organizational design, improving operational performance and launching new products. She also spends a significant portion of her time leading major post-merger integration efforts based both in the US and Europe.
She originally joined the firm in the Atlanta office in 2001 and completed an externship at Bain's sister company, The Bridgespan Group, in 2004.
Allison earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in psychology from the University of Virginia.
- “Consumer Products M&A,” M&A Report, 8 février 2022, Rapport
- “Getting Process and Technology Right in Consumer Products M&A,” Webinar, 12 octobre 2021
- “Small-Brand Acquisitions: Boosting the Odds of Success,” Infographic, 20 septembre 2021
- “Getting Divestitures and Carve-Outs Right in Consumer Product Portfolios,” Webinar, 15 juin 2021
- “A Wave of Scope Deals and Portfolio Changes in Consumer Products,” M&A Report, 16 février 2021, Rapport