She has more than 15 years of management consulting experience.
Allison advises clients across a range of industries, including automotive, consumer products, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and the public sector. Her focus is in working with consumer products and retail clients.
Allison assists clients in developing growth strategies, increasing customer loyalty, optimizing organizational design, improving operational performance and launching new products. She also spends a significant portion of her time leading major post-merger integration efforts based both in the US and Europe.
She originally joined the firm in the Atlanta office in 2001 and completed an externship at Bain's sister company, The Bridgespan Group, in 2004.
Allison earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in psychology from the University of Virginia.
- “Small-Brand Acquisitions: Boosting the Odds of Success,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年9月20日
- “Getting Divestitures and Carve-Outs Right in Consumer Product Portfolios,” Webinar, 2021年6月15日
- “A Wave of Scope Deals and Portfolio Changes in Consumer Products,” M&A Report, 2021年2月16日, レポート
- “Unlocking Value in Insurgent Brand Acquisitions,” Webinar, 2020年11月17日
- “Getting M&A Right in Consumer Products,” 動画, 2019年9月10日