Corrie has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising clients across a range of industries on their biggest opportunities and challenges, including customer experience design, digital strategy, contact center optimization, cost reduction, operating model design and frontline enablement.
Prior to joining Bain, she helped launch a niche consulting firm focused on contact center strategy and operations, where she worked for six years.
Corrie received her MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, where she received the Dean's Service Award and the Dean's Award of Distinction. She graduated with honors from Duke University.
- “What Delights and Disappoints Electricity Customers ,” Snap Chart, 31 juillet 2019
- “Powering Up the Customer Experience in Utilities,” Etude, 21 juin 2019
- “AI Is Lifting Service-Center Performance,” Etude, 4 février 2019
- “Corrie Carrigan: Episode Analytics,” Video, 28 juin 2017
- “Bank Contact Centers: Dial 'T' for Transformation,” Etude, 18 janvier 2017