Gregory Caimi is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He leads Bain's Americas Digital practice. He is also a member of the firm's Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT), Organization and Results Delivery® practices.
Gregory has more than 10 years of experience working with clients to address their most challenging management issues with strategic insight that improves performance. He has particularly deep expertise addressing growth, organizational and operating model and decision effectiveness challenges with clients in software, consumer technology, digital and online businesses and private equity. Gregory has also worked in a wide range of engagements on growth strategy, organization, operating model and decision effectiveness, salesforce effectiveness, diligence and portfolio management. Gregory’s experience with Bain’s Results Delivery helps ensure that clients reach their full potential.
Gregory joined Bain as an Associate Consultant and worked in Bain's Johannesburg, South Africa office. He also spent time with the Bridgespan Group, a non-profit strategy consulting firm affiliated with Bain, and worked for Bain Capital. Gregory earned his BA from the University of Virginia where he was an Echols scholar concentrating in East Asian Studies and International Business and his MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” Etude, 1 février 2019
- “Building a Workforce for Digital,” World Economic Forum, 13 septembre 2018, Article
- “Organizing for a Digital World,” Etude, 8 février 2018
- “Flex or Fail: Why Adaptive Companies Hold the Advantage in Digital,” Etude, 29 novembre 2017
- “The Inner Game: Why Culture Trumps Code in Digital Innovation,” Etude, 8 novembre 2017