He has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises clients in the polymers and plastics, specialty and performance chemicals and basic chemicals industries. He holds additional expertise across the machinery, equipment, systems and controls sectors. In these client engagements, he specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction.
Jason earned an MBA with honors from Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BA with high honors in economics and math from Northwestern University.
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” Etude, 11 janvier 2019
- “Scaling Digital in Chemicals ,” Etude, 9 janvier 2019
- “How Private Equity Is Shifting From Cost Cutting to Growth,” Forbes.com, 9 avril 2018, Article
- “How Commercial Excellence Jump-Starts Growth in Private Equity,” Etude, 28 mars 2018
- “Why Chemical Companies Don't Need To Chase Hot Markets,” Forbes.com, 13 février 2018, Article