Purna Doddapaneni is Bain & Company's Head of Automation. Based in our Dallas office, he is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement practice.
Purna primarily advises clients on intelligent automation, platform architecture and technology transformation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2019, he worked for two other top consulting firms and in systems software engineering at Nvidia.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from Southern Methodist University, a master's degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the Indian Institute of Technology.
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- “Beyond Cost Savings: Reinventing Business through Automation,” Etude, 22 mars 2021
- “New Ambitions for Automation,” Etude, 15 octobre 2020
- “A New Dawn for Automation,” Rapport, 14 octobre 2020
- “How Intelligent Automation in the Cloud Will Become the New Normal,” 16 juillet 2020
- “Intelligent Automation: Getting More Bang from the Bots,” CFO.com, 7 mai 2020, Article