Purna Doddapaneni is Bain & Company's Head of Automation. Based in our Dallas office, he is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement practice.
Purna primarily advises clients on intelligent automation, platform architecture and technology transformation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2019, he worked for two other top consulting firms and in systems software engineering at Nvidia.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from Southern Methodist University, a master's degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the Indian Institute of Technology.
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- “Overcoming the Automation Paradox,” Brief, 22. September 2021
- “Beyond Cost Savings: Reinventing Business through Automation,” Brief, 22. März 2021
- “New Ambitions for Automation,” Brief, 15. Oktober 2020
- “A New Dawn for Automation,” Report, 14. Oktober 2020
- “How Intelligent Automation in the Cloud Will Become the New Normal,” 16. Juli 2020