Purna Doddapaneni is an Expert Associate Partner at Bain & Company. Based in our Dallas office, he is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement practice.
Purna primarily advises clients on intelligent automation, platform architecture and technology transformation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2019, he worked for two other top consulting firms and in systems software engineering at Nvidia.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from Southern Methodist University, a master's degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the Indian Institute of Technology.
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- “The Automation Advantage in Retail Banking,” Infografik, 21. April 2022
- “The Automation Advantage in Insurance,” Infografik, 21. April 2022
- “Overcoming the Automation Paradox,” Brief, 22. September 2021
- “Beyond Cost Savings: Reinventing Business through Automation,” Brief, 22. März 2021
- “New Ambitions for Automation,” Brief, 15. Oktober 2020