Purna Doddapaneni is Bain & Company's Head of Automation. Based in our Dallas office, he is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement practice.
Purna primarily advises clients on intelligent automation, platform architecture and technology transformation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2019, he worked for two other top consulting firms and in systems software engineering at Nvidia.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from Southern Methodist University, a master's degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the Indian Institute of Technology.
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- “Reconciling the automation paradox between hesitant employers and eager employees ,” Press release, 2021年10月5日
- “Overcoming the Automation Paradox,” 論説, 2021年9月22日
- “Beyond Cost Savings: Reinventing Business through Automation,” 論説, 2021年3月22日
- “New Ambitions for Automation,” 論説, 2020年10月15日
- “A New Dawn for Automation,” レポート, 2020年10月14日