Purna Doddapaneni is Bain & Company's Head of Automation. Based in our Dallas office, he is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement practice.
Purna primarily advises clients on intelligent automation, platform architecture and technology transformation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2019, he worked for two other top consulting firms and in systems software engineering at Nvidia.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from Southern Methodist University, a master's degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the Indian Institute of Technology.
He is fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- “Beyond Cost Savings: Reinventing Business through Automation,” 論説, 2021年3月22日
- “New Ambitions for Automation,” 論説, 2020年10月15日
- “A New Dawn for Automation,” レポート, 2020年10月14日
- “How Intelligent Automation in the Cloud Will Become the New Normal,” 2020年7月16日
- “Intelligent Automation: Getting More Bang from the Bots,” CFO.com, 2020年5月7日, 記事