Sachin Shah is a partner in Bain & Company’s London office. He leads client engagements in the Financial Services, Private Equity, Technology and Consumer Products industry sectors and is a leader in the Performance Improvement and Enterprise Technology capability areas.
Sachin joined Bain in 2006. He has extensive experience in major business transformation programs, performance improvement initiatives, business operating model redesign, IT strategy, outsourcing advisory services and post-merger integration. He has worked in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia with multinational corporations, mid-market companies, family-owned business and private equity owned portfolio companies.
Sachin has authored several industry reports on the business value of technology. His insights and quotes have been published in The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, The Times, The Guardian and The Independent.
Prior to joining Bain, Sachin was a partner in the management consulting practices of two global organizations, with a lead role in European consumer products and retail practices and prior experience in consulting, systems integration and outsourcing.
Sachin holds a Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in Computing Science from Imperial College of Science & Technology, University of London and has a diploma from the City & Guilds Institute.
- “Process and Systems Integration: A New Source of Competitive Advantage,” Etude, 12 juin 2019
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the odds of a successful integration,” Transaction Advisors, 10 octobre 2014, Article
- “How SaaS Providers Can Use Pricing to Achieve Their Ambitions,” Etude, 9 juillet 2014
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the Odds of a Successful Integration,” Etude, 12 février 2014
- “Unlocking IT's full potential,” Article, 9 novembre 2010