Sachin Shah is a partner in Bain & Company’s London office. He leads client engagements in the Financial Services, Private Equity, Technology and Consumer Products industry sectors and is a leader in the Performance Improvement and Information Technology capability areas.
Sachin joined Bain in 2006. He has extensive experience in major business transformation programs, performance improvement initiatives, business operating model redesign, IT strategy, outsourcing advisory services and post-merger integration. He has worked in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia with multinational corporations, mid-market companies, family-owned business and private equity owned portfolio companies.
Sachin has authored several industry reports on the business value of technology. His insights and quotes have been published in The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, The Times, The Guardian and The Independent.
Prior to joining Bain, Sachin was a partner in the management consulting practices of two global organizations, with a lead role in European consumer products and retail practices and prior experience in consulting, systems integration and outsourcing.
Sachin holds a Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in Computing Science from Imperial College of Science & Technology, University of London and has a diploma from the City & Guilds Institute.
- “Process and Systems Integration: A New Source of Competitive Advantage,” 論説, 2019年6月12日
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the odds of a successful integration,” Transaction Advisors, 2014年10月10日, 記事
- “How SaaS Providers Can Use Pricing to Achieve Their Ambitions,” 論説, 2014年7月9日
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the Odds of a Successful Integration,” 論説, 2014年2月12日
- “Unlocking IT's full potential,” 記事, 2010年11月9日