George Eliades is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
George has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience. He has applied his expertise across a range of geographies, having worked in Bain's Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Zurich offices.
George primarily advises clients in the biotech and pharmaceuticals sectors. His work spans commercial and development organizations and multiple therapeutic areas, with extensive experience in oncology, neurology, endocrinology, ophthalmology and many other specialty products.
George holds expertise in product growth strategies, portfolio and disease area strategies in multiple cancer indications and competitive strategy in both launch and mature products. He has also worked in biosimilars and diagnostics, including next generation sequencing strategy from both the pharma and diagnostics business perspectives. In addition, he has advised nonprofit clients in the healthcare sector.
He holds a Master of Arts and PhD from Harvard University. He graduated magna cum laude with highest honors from Harvard College, where he received a Bachelor of Arts.
- “Jolt Your Pharma Company Out of Flat-Line Growth,” 論説, 2018年8月9日
- “Why "Episodes" Matter for Doctors,” Pharma Executive, 2018年5月18日, 記事
- “The Cure for Pharma's Commercial Productivity Woes,” 論説, 2018年5月9日
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch A Success,” In Vivo, 2017年10月23日, 記事
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch a Success,” 論説, 2017年9月6日