Jeff Melton is a partner in Bain & Company's Melbourne office. He is the global leader of Service Design & Operations and the global co-leader of Bain Simple & Digital. He is also a member of the firm's global Net Promoter System ® Advisory Board.
Jeff's work sits at the intersection of technology, human behavior and design. He helps large service organizations around the world transform their economics and the experience they provide to both customers and performers.
Jeff is the author of several articles on the disciplines of service and experience, including Organizations Don't Change Behavior, People Do, Simple and Digital: Happier Customers and Radically Lower Costs in Telecom and Running the Business through Your Customer's Eyes.
Jeff joined the firm in 1995 and has worked out of Bain's Stockholm and Melbourne offices, and has served American, European, Japanese and Australian clients.
Prior to joining Bain, he held P & L responsibility for two small global electronic materials businesses at Eastman Kodak.
He earned a MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a MA in international policy from Stanford University. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Science and was elected Phi Kappa Phi.
- “Delighting the Customer: How Leaders Improve Business-to-Business Service Delivery,” 論説, 2020年7月23日
- “AI Is Making Better Customer/Agent Matches,” 動画, 2019年9月4日
- “AI Is Lifting Service-Center Performance,” 論説, 2019年2月4日
- “Jeff Melton: Service Design and Operations,” 動画, 2018年12月21日
- “Firing Up the Customer Experience Factory,” 論説, 2018年6月13日