Andrei joined Bain in Chicago as a summer associate in 2003 and full-time in 2004. He has also worked in the firm's Brussels and Johannesburg offices.
While in Johannesburg, Andrei led more than 30 commercial due diligences across more than 10 African markets, mostly in industrial goods and services, financial services, consumer products, telecom and logistics. Additionally, he has helped several private equity funds develop their fund strategy and has worked with multiple PE portfolio companies on strategy development and performance improvement.
Andrei has also led several significant corporate M&A efforts from diligence to post-deal integration.
Andrei earned his MBA, with high honors, from the University of Chicago GSB, where he was a Siebel Scholar. He also holds an MS in computer science from Northern Illinois University.
- “Bain unveils latest Global Private Equity Report,” CNBC Africa, 2017년6월8일, 사모펀드
- “Focus on Bain & Company ,” Classic Business, 2017년4월26일, 사모펀드
- “Private equity seeks the sweet spot in Africa,” Business Day, 2017년4월24일, 사모펀드
- “CNBC Africa panel discussion: Future of PE in Africa,” CNBC, 2017년4월20일, 사모펀드
- “Where Bain & Co sees the opportunities in Africa,” CNBC, 2017년2월1일, 사모펀드