He began his career with us nearly three decades ago.
Since 2016, Axel has entirely dedicated his time to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) work. In this capacity, he advises companies and investors on their journeys toward sustainable business models.
Axel graduated from Mannheim Business School and French Grande Ecole ESSEC.
- “The Expanding Case for ESG in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 2021년3월1일, Report
- “Could Covid-19 Open More Doors for ESG Investing?,” 스냅차트, 2020년8월26일
- “ESG: More Than an Investment Fad,” 스냅차트, 2020년8월26일
- “Investing with Impact: Today’s ESG Mandate in Private Equity,” Report, 2020년2월24일
- “Private Equity Investors Embrace Impact Investing ,” Brief, 2019년4월17일