He began his career with us nearly three decades ago.
Since 2016, Axel has entirely dedicated his time to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) work. In this capacity, he advises companies and investors on their journeys toward sustainable business models.
Axel graduated from Mannheim Business School and French Grande Ecole ESSEC.
- “ESG at the Tipping Point: From Measurement to Management ,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2022年4月27日, Podcast
- “ESG at the Tipping Point: From Awareness to Action,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2022年4月20日, Podcast
- “The ESG Imperative in M&A,” M&A Report, 2022年2月8日, レポート
- “The Expanding Case for ESG in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 2021年3月1日, レポート
- “Could Covid-19 Open More Doors for ESG Investing?,” スナップチャート, 2020年8月26日