He began his career with us nearly three decades ago.
Since 2016, Axel has entirely dedicated his time to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) work. In this capacity, he advises companies and investors on their journeys toward sustainable business models.
Axel graduated from Mannheim Business School and French Grande Ecole ESSEC.
- “Could Covid-19 Open More Doors for ESG Investing?,” スナップチャート, 2020年8月26日
- “ESG: More Than an Investment Fad,” スナップチャート, 2020年8月26日
- “Investing with Impact: Today’s ESG Mandate in Private Equity,” レポート, 2020年2月24日
- “Private Equity Investors Embrace Impact Investing ,” 論説, 2019年4月17日
- “Transforming Business for a Sustainable Economy,” 論説, 2018年8月1日