He began his career with us nearly three decades ago.
Since 2016, Axel has entirely dedicated his time to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) work. In this capacity, he advises companies and investors on their journeys toward sustainable business models.
Axel graduated from Mannheim Business School and French Grande Ecole ESSEC.
- “Could Covid-19 Open More Doors for ESG Investing?,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “ESG: More Than an Investment Fad,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “Investing with Impact: Today’s ESG Mandate in Private Equity,” Report, febbraio 2020
- “Private Equity Investors Embrace Impact Investing ,” Brief, aprile 2019
- “Transforming Business for a Sustainable Economy,” Brief, agosto 2018