- Leader of Bain's Americas Mergers & Acquisitions practice
He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising leading companies on their biggest challenges and opportunities.
Dale has led successful merger integrations in a variety of industries, including medical technology, pharmaceuticals, airlines, transportation, professional services, wholesale distribution, telecommunications, cable, software and consumer products. In addition, he has extensive experience developing growth strategies to help insurers and healthcare technology companies outperform.
Prior to joining Bain, Dale worked in strategy at Coca-Cola Enterprises. He started his career as a designer/developer of software for healthcare companies.
Dale studied business strategy at the Leipzig School of Management in Germany and earned an MBA at Emory University, where he was a Woodruff Scholar. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Science in mathematics.
- “Corporate M&A: Healthcare Acquisitions Feed Revenue Growth,” Report, 2019년4월17일
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Report, 2019년2월25일
- “Health-care companies are on a deal spree and aren't likely to stop anytime soon,” CNBC, 2018년4월13일, 헬스케어
- “Global Healthcare Corporate M&A 2018,” Brief, 2018년4월13일
- “M&A Opportunities Abound—If Companies Lower Their Bar,” CFO.com, 2017년9월25일, Article