- Leader of Bain's Americas Mergers & Acquisitions practice
He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising leading companies on their biggest challenges and opportunities.
Dale has led successful merger integrations in a variety of industries, including medical technology, pharmaceuticals, airlines, transportation, professional services, wholesale distribution, telecommunications, cable, software and consumer products. In addition, he has extensive experience developing growth strategies to help insurers and healthcare technology companies outperform.
Prior to joining Bain, Dale worked in strategy at Coca-Cola Enterprises. He started his career as a designer/developer of software for healthcare companies.
Dale studied business strategy at the Leipzig School of Management in Germany and earned an MBA at Emory University, where he was a Woodruff Scholar. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Science in mathematics.
- “Healthcare M&A: A Pandemic-Induced Slowdown in Every Sector,” Rapport, 16 mars 2021
- “Corporate M&A: For Public Healthcare Companies, It’s All about Revenue Growth,” Rapport, 8 mars 2020
- “Integration: Why Less Is More in Capability Deals,” Rapport, 14 janvier 2020
- “Corporate M&A: Healthcare Acquisitions Feed Revenue Growth,” Rapport, 17 avril 2019
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Rapport, 25 février 2019