Dan Schwartz is a partner in Bain & Company's Washington, D.C., office. He is a member of the firm's Aerospace & Defense, Organization and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices, as well as the leader of Bain's Talent and Capabilities product and CHRO Forum.
Dan has 15 years of management consulting experience, working with the world's top aerospace & defense companies to help their senior management teams address the most pressing strategic issues across both commercial and government sectors. Dan has also advised clients in the industrials, telecom, technology, hospitality, and media and entertainment sectors.
Dan holds deep expertise in organizational topics including talent strategy, operating model and organization design, decision effectiveness and G&A cost improvement. Dan led the development of the Bain Organizational Navigator, a comprehensive tool for assessing organization performance.
In addition to his time at Bain, Dan previously worked in the corporate strategic planning group at The Walt Disney Company.
Dan received a BBA from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Finding the Right Remedy for Poor Organizational Performance,” Brief, 2019년8월7일
- “How Private Equity Funds Can Nurture Better Leaders,” Forbes.com, 2018년4월5일, Article
- “Why SAIC and other government services firms are setting up remote IT shops ,” Washington Business Journal, 2017년5월24일, 산업재 및 서비스
- “Winning in the New Normal of Government Services,” Brief, 2017년4월26일
- “How Changes in Technology Are Re-Creating the HR-IT Relationship,” Society for Human Resource Management, 2016년9월29일