Dan Schwartz is a partner in Bain & Company's Washington, D.C., office. He is a member of the firm's Aerospace & Defense, Organization and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices, as well as the leader of Bain's Talent and Capabilities product and CHRO Forum.
Dan has 15 years of management consulting experience, working with the world's top aerospace & defense companies to help their senior management teams address the most pressing strategic issues across both commercial and government sectors. Dan has also advised clients in the industrials, telecom, technology, hospitality, and media and entertainment sectors.
Dan holds deep expertise in organizational topics including talent strategy, operating model and organization design, decision effectiveness and G&A cost improvement. Dan led the development of the Bain Organizational Navigator, a comprehensive tool for assessing organization performance.
In addition to his time at Bain, Dan previously worked in the corporate strategic planning group at The Walt Disney Company.
Dan received a BBA from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Future-Proofing Your Organization,” Harvard Business Review, 2021年8月17日, 記事
- “Future-Proof Your Business,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年8月16日
- “Lack of Talent Isn’t Your Problem. How You Use It Is.,” 記事, 2021年6月21日
- “Now That We Know Remote Works, What’s Next?,” 論説, 2020年7月2日
- “Stars Come Out in a Crisis; Don’t Let Them Fade,” 記事, 2020年6月22日