Over the course of more than 17 years at Bain, Dave has focused most deeply on major profitability improvements in his clients' businesses, as well as on major realignments of their portfolio and business unit strategies.
In doing so, he has co-led a number of large complex integrations, divestitures and separations from initial announcement through close. Such integrations have covered both standard functional integration and deep dives into major sources of value, while separations have included overall program management, post-separation org structure design, employee placement and TSAs.
Dave's experience base in the healthcare sphere includes work in oncology, neurosciences, immunology and renal disease. Within the medtech sector, he has worked across surgical and hospital categories, including orthopedics, general surgery, neurosurgery, wound care, pharmacy and medication delivery.
During his tenure at Bain, Dave has also co-led he firm's Americas Procurement practice.
Prior to joining Bain in 2000, he worked in corporate development at Hughes Electronics/DIRECTV and was an investment banking analyst at Salomon Brothers.
Dave holds an MBA from The Wharton School, where he was a Palmer Scholar, and a BA in economics from Cornell University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
- “Pharma’s Challenge: Innovate in Customer Service and Experience ,” 스냅차트, 2019년10월14일
- “Agile Teams Deliver Healthcare Solutions in Record Time,” 스냅차트, 2019년7월10일
- “How Agile Is Powering Healthcare Innovation,” Brief, 2019년6월20일
- “Category Focus Rewards Biopharma Shareholders,” In Vivo, 2017년2월1일, Article
- “Focus Matters: How Biopharma Can Reward Shareholders,” Brief, 2016년11월29일