Over the course of more than 20 years with us, Dave has focused most deeply on major realignments of his clients’ portfolios and business unit strategies, organic growth, and major profitability improvements.
In doing so, he has co-led a number of large complex integrations, divestitures and separations from initial announcement through close. Such integrations have covered both standard functional integration and deep dives into major sources of value, while separations have included overall program management, post-separation org structure design, employee placement, and TSAs.
Within the medtech sector, Dave has worked across surgical, lab, and supplies businesses, including orthopedics, general surgery, neurosurgery, wound care, pharmacy, medication delivery, and diagnostic testing. In biopharma, Dave has worked in areas as diverse as oncology, neurosciences, immunology, and renal disease.
During his tenure with us, Dave has also co-led our Americas Procurement practice.
Prior to joining us, Dave worked in M&A at DIRECTV/Hughes Electronics and in investment banking at Salomon Brothers.
He holds an MBA from Wharton and a B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
- “Pharma’s Challenge: Innovate in Customer Service and Experience ,” Snap Chart, ottobre 2019
- “Agile Teams Deliver Healthcare Solutions in Record Time,” Snap Chart, luglio 2019
- “How Agile Is Powering Healthcare Innovation,” Brief, giugno 2019
- “Category Focus Rewards Biopharma Shareholders,” In Vivo, febbraio 2017, Article
- “Focus Matters: How Biopharma Can Reward Shareholders,” Brief, novembre 2016