She mainly advises multinational clients across China, focusing on the automotive, machinery and medtech sectors. Her most recent engagements have involved strategy, performance improvement, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and operating model transformation.
Notably, Helen has led a China-based commercial excellence project for one of the world's largest machinery firms, generating >15% annual growth over 3 years.
Apart from her client work, she is our Greater China Women at Bain champion and is also deeply involved in our Greater China MBA recruiting efforts.
Prior to joining the firm in 2011, she worked in operations and technology for Citibank. She also worked in the tax department of another top consulting firm.
Helen holds an MBA from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business and an M.S. from Nanjing University.
- “Machinery as a Service: A Radical Shift Is Underway,” Global Machinery & Equipment Report, 2022년5월2일, Report
- “Consolidation in China’s electric vehicle industry is inevitable, says Bain & Company ,” CNBC TV, 2021년9월14일, 산업재 및 서비스
- “China’s Supply Chains and Coronavirus: What’s Next? ,” 스냅차트, 2020년3월16일
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” Brief, 2020년3월13일
- “Coronavirus Accelerates the Transformation of China’s Meat Supply Chain,” Brief, 2020년3월4일