She mainly advises multinational clients across China, focusing on the automotive, machinery and medtech sectors. Her most recent engagements have involved strategy, performance improvement, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and operating model transformation.
Notably, Helen has led a China-based commercial excellence project for one of the world's largest machinery firms, generating >15% annual growth over 3 years.
Apart from her client work, she is our Greater China Women at Bain champion and is also deeply involved in our Greater China MBA recruiting efforts.
Prior to joining the firm in 2011, she worked in operations and technology for Citibank. She also worked in the tax department of another top consulting firm.
Helen holds an MBA from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business and an M.S. from Nanjing University.
- “Consolidation in China’s electric vehicle industry is inevitable, says Bain & Company ,” CNBC TV, 2021年9月14日, 産業材、サービス
- “China’s Supply Chains and Coronavirus: What’s Next? ,” スナップチャート, 2020年3月16日
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” 論説, 2020年3月13日
- “Coronavirus Accelerates the Transformation of China’s Meat Supply Chain,” 論説, 2020年3月4日
- “Coronavirus Pushes China’s Food Chain toward Modernization,” スナップチャート, 2020年2月28日