She mainly advises multinational clients across China, focusing on the automotive, machinery and medtech sectors. Her most recent engagements have involved strategy, performance improvement, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and operating model transformation.
Notably, Helen has led a China-based commercial excellence project for one of the world's largest machinery firms, generating >15% annual growth over 3 years.
Apart from her client work, she is our Greater China Women at Bain champion and is also deeply involved in our Greater China MBA recruiting efforts.
Prior to joining the firm in 2011, she worked in operations and technology for Citibank. She also worked in the tax department of another top consulting firm.
Helen holds an MBA from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business and an M.S. from Nanjing University.
- “Consolidation in China’s electric vehicle industry is inevitable, says Bain & Company ,” CNBC TV, September 2021, Advanced Manufacturing & Services
- “China’s Supply Chains and Coronavirus: What’s Next? ,” Snap Chart, March 2020
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” Brief, March 2020
- “Coronavirus Accelerates the Transformation of China’s Meat Supply Chain,” Brief, March 2020
- “Coronavirus Pushes China’s Food Chain toward Modernization,” Snap Chart, February 2020