Nitin Chaturvedi is a partner based in Bain & Company's London office. He leads the firm’s UK Healthcare practice.
Nitin has more than 20 years of consulting experience across the healthcare value chain, including biopharma, medtech, HCIT and providers across the world. His work has focused on topics encompassing long-term strategic planning, growth strategy, M&A and multi-year transformation programs.
Nitin is passionate about unlocking the full potential of technology in improving patient outcomes, lowering cost of care provision and enhancing workforce engagement.
He recently authored Bain’s Frontline of UK Healthcare 2018 Report, as well as a Harvard Business Review article titled "How European Healthcare Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies."
- “Learning from a pandemic: how the post-covid NHS can reach its full potential,” BMJ, 2020년10월29일, 헬스케어
- “European Physicians Give Their Hospitals a Poor Bill of Health,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월20일
- “Doctors Worry That Cybersecurity Risks Will Hinder the Shift to Digital Healthcare,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월14일
- “How European Health Care Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies,” HBR.org, 2018년11월8일, Article
- “How Engaged Physicians Can Help Usher In a New Era in the UK,” Report, 2018년9월13일