Todd has more than 15 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Within the healthcare sector, Todd primarily advises providers (hospitals and surgery centers) and medical device companies on growth strategy and performance improvement projects. He has also done extensive work in food and facilities services, working on strategy, performance improvement and organizational issues.
Todd has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients in Bain's Boston, London and Sydney offices. He was among the first members of the New York office in 2000.
Todd graduated from the University of Virginia with Honors with a Government and Foreign Affairs major. Todd also received a Master in Public Administration in International Development from the Kennedy School at Harvard and a Master in Business Administration from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
- “Medtech: The Post–Covid-19 Growth Strategy,” Brief, 2020년9월8일
- “Medtech and Pharma Sales Go Virtual,” Brief, 2020년9월3일
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Medtech Executives,” Brief, 2020년3월24일
- “US Medtech Profit Pool to Reach $72 billion by 2024,” 스냅차트, 2020년3월11일
- “Medtech’s Dilemma: Ambulatory Surgery Centers Want a Discount ,” 스냅차트, 2019년11월26일