Todd has more than 15 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Within the healthcare sector, Todd primarily advises providers (hospitals and surgery centers) and medical device companies on growth strategy and performance improvement projects. He has also done extensive work in food and facilities services, working on strategy, performance improvement and organizational issues.
Todd has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients in Bain's Boston, London and Sydney offices. He was among the first members of the New York office in 2000.
Todd graduated from the University of Virginia with Honors with a Government and Foreign Affairs major. Todd also received a Master in Public Administration in International Development from the Kennedy School at Harvard and a Master in Business Administration from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
- “Ambulatory Surgery Center Growth Accelerates: Is Medtech Ready?,” 論説, 2019年9月23日
- “Reaching Full Potential in Medtech Services,” 論説, 2018年10月30日
- “How Healthy Is Your Growth Strategy? Five Principles to Fight Complexity in Today's Medtech and Biopharma Enterprise,” In Vivo, 2018年4月18日, 記事
- “A Path to Faster Growth for Healthcare Companies: Eliminate Complexity,” 論説, 2017年11月8日
- “The Power of Focus in Medical Technology,” 論説, 2015年2月18日