Todd has more than 15 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Within the healthcare sector, Todd primarily advises providers (hospitals and surgery centers) and medical device companies on growth strategy and performance improvement projects. He has also done extensive work in food and facilities services, working on strategy, performance improvement and organizational issues.
Todd has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients in Bain's Boston, London and Sydney offices. He was among the first members of the New York office in 2000.
Todd graduated from the University of Virginia with Honors with a Government and Foreign Affairs major. Todd also received a Master in Public Administration in International Development from the Kennedy School at Harvard and a Master in Business Administration from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
- “Building a Market-Leading Position in Medtech,” Snap Chart, 8. April 2021
- “Medtech: The Power of Focus in a Downturn and Beyond,” Snap Chart, 24. März 2021
- “Why Category Leadership Matters More Than Ever in Medtech,” Brief, 18. Dezember 2020
- “Medtech: The Post–Covid-19 Growth Strategy,” Brief, 8. September 2020
- “Medtech and Pharma Sales Go Virtual,” Brief, 3. September 2020