Arnaud Leroi is a partner in our Paris office. He leads our EMEA Energy & Natural Resources practice. He is also a member of the Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Post-Merger Integration, and Utilities & Alternative Energy practices.
Arnaud joined the firm in April 2002. He has led assignments in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, principally in energy and utilities, construction materials and mining, business services and process industries.
Arnaud’s experience includes strategic and operational due diligence, international organization of utilities and business transformation, growth strategy, profit, product portfolio and complexity optimization and organizational redesign.
Arnaud has more than a decade of consulting experience. Prior to Bain, he was a manager at A.T. Kearney and a project manager at Pechiney Asia Pacific.
He earned a master's degree in economics from ESSEC Business School.
- “How Utilities Can Regain Control of Their Technology Roadmap ,” Brief, January 2020
- “Joining forces: How to integrate start-ups into large corporates,” MergerMarket, November 2018
- “Cost Reduction Strategies for Power Generation,” Brief, June 2018
- “Arnaud Leroi: The Changing Rules for Digital M&A,” Video, June 2017
- “The Secrets to Successful Joint Ventures,” Forbes.com, April 2017, Article