Arnaud Leroi is a partner in the Paris office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's EMEA Post-Merger Integration and Utilities & Alternative Energy practices. He is also a leader in the firm’s global M&A practice and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Arnaud joined the firm in April 2002. He has led assignments in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, principally in energy and utilities, construction materials and mining, business services and process industries.
Arnaud’s experience includes strategic and operational due diligence, international organization of utilities and business transformation, growth strategy, profit, product portfolio and complexity optimization and organizational redesign.
Arnaud has more than a decade of consulting experience. Prior to Bain, he was a manager at A.T. Kearney and a project manager at Pechiney Asia Pacific.
He earned a master's degree in economics from ESSEC Business School.
- “Joining forces: How to integrate start-ups into large corporates,” MergerMarket, November 2018
- “Cost Reduction Strategies for Power Generation,” Brief, June 2018
- “The Secrets to Successful Joint Ventures,” Forbes.com, April 2017, Article
- “The Changing Rules for Digital M&A,” Brief, February 2017
- “Tapping the Unexpected Potential of Joint Ventures,” Brief, February 2017