Arnaud Leroi is a partner in the Paris office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's EMEA Post-Merger Integration and Utilities & Alternative Energy practices. He is also a leader in the firm’s global M&A practice and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Arnaud joined the firm in April 2002. He has led assignments in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, principally in energy and utilities, construction materials and mining, business services and process industries.
Arnaud’s experience includes strategic and operational due diligence, international organization of utilities and business transformation, growth strategy, profit, product portfolio and complexity optimization and organizational redesign.
Arnaud has more than a decade of consulting experience. Prior to Bain, he was a manager at A.T. Kearney and a project manager at Pechiney Asia Pacific.
He earned a master's degree in economics from ESSEC Business School.
- “How Utilities Can Regain Control of Their Technology Roadmap ,” 論説, 2020年1月6日
- “デジタル企業M&Aで変革を迫られる3つのポイント,” DIAMONDハーバード・ビジネス・レビュー(online), 2019年10月30日
- “Joining forces: How to integrate start-ups into large corporates,” MergerMarket, 2018年11月14日
- “Cost Reduction Strategies for Power Generation,” 論説, 2018年6月27日
- “Arnaud Leroi: The Changing Rules for Digital M&A,” 動画, 2017年6月19日