Arnaud Leroi is a partner in the Paris office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's EMEA Post-Merger Integration and Utilities & Alternative Energy practices. He is also a leader in the firm’s global M&A practice and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Arnaud joined the firm in April 2002. He has led assignments in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, principally in energy and utilities, construction materials and mining, business services and process industries.
Arnaud’s experience includes strategic and operational due diligence, international organization of utilities and business transformation, growth strategy, profit, product portfolio and complexity optimization and organizational redesign.
Arnaud has more than a decade of consulting experience. Prior to Bain, he was a manager at A.T. Kearney and a project manager at Pechiney Asia Pacific.
He earned a master's degree in economics from ESSEC Business School.
- “How Utilities Can Regain Control of Their Technology Roadmap ,” Brief, 6. Januar 2020
- “Cost Reduction Strategies for Power Generation,” Brief, 27. Juni 2018
- “Arnaud Leroi: The Changing Rules for Digital M&A,” Video, 19. Juni 2017
- “The Secrets to Successful Joint Ventures,” Forbes.com, 11. April 2017, Artikel
- “Neue Regeln im M&A-Geschäft,” Brief, 10. Februar 2017