Ivan Hindshaw is the managing director of Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He leads Bain’s Americas Results Delivery® practice and is also a leader in the Consumer Products and Healthcare practices.
He has more than 20 years of experience with Bain and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
Ivan advises clients in various industries, including consumer products, healthcare, technology and aerospace and defense. He holds deep expertise in transformational change; corporate, product and channel strategy; M&A and post-merger integration.
Ivan joined Bain in 1993 and, after serving clients in the firm's San Francisco and Sydney offices, relocated to Los Angeles in 1999.
He earned an MBA with honors from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He is also a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley where he earned a BA in political economy and was elected Phi Beta Kappa and graduated magna cum laude.
- “Results Delivery®: Busting Three Common Myths of Change Management,” Brief, August 2018
- “Reenergize Change Programs To Escape The 'Valley Of Death',” Forbes.com, June 2017, Article
- “Reenergize Change Programs to Escape the "Valley of Death",” Managing Change Blog, June 2017, Article
- “The Chief Energy Creator,” Brief, June 2016
- “Learning from the lucky thirteen,” Article, May 2008