Keith Bevans is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a leader in Bain's Support Function Advantage and Business Process Redesign sectors within the firm's Americas Performance Improvement practice.
Keith has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
He has worked with a diverse set of global clients, including healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and airlines. He holds expertise across a range of strategic issues.
Within the healthcare sector, his experience spans smaller community hospitals, hospital networks and major clinical networks. He has helped clients to address growth strategy, Lean Six Sigma, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, service line strategy and procurement. In addition, he has worked at the intersection of performance improvement and healthcare for several medical technology companies.
In addition to his work with clients, Keith leads Bain's global consultant recruiting efforts. This involves managing the team that identifies and attracts talent to Bain's offices and ensures that the next generation of leaders continue to make Bain "The best firm to work for."
Keith graduated from MIT with Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees in electrical engineering. He also received an MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School.
- “Diverse Cultures: Creating Inclusive Spaces for our Asian Communities,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, May 2022, Podcast
- “Championing Women and Inspiring Leaders,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, March 2022, Podcast
- “The Value of Community for Black Leaders ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, February 2022, Podcast
- “How Engaging in Private Equity Helps with Early Career Acceleration,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, December 2021, Podcast
- “ESG Investing: How Bain is Strategizing Sustainability for Clients ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, November 2021, Podcast
In the News
- “Bain is hiring in 38 countries, from associates to partners. Here's what the global head of recruiting expects from candidates,” Insider, November 2021
- “Bain's global head of recruiting explains how candidates of color can break into consulting and find community at the Big 3 firm,” Insider, November 2021
- “Bain's global head of recruiting explains how candidates of color can break into consulting and find community at the Big 3 firm ,” Insider, November 2021
- “What Kind of Job Market Awaits the Class of 2021?,” The Wall Street Journal, May 2021
- “MBA Recruiting Intel from Bain and J.P. Morgan,” Clear Admit, April 2021