Kiki Yang is a partner in Bain & Company's Hong Kong office. She is a leader in the firm's Greater China Private Equity practice.
She has more than 10 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including telecommunications, media, technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Greater China focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as operational improvement, regional growth opportunities and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA with honors from Wharton School of Business and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Asia education: School's in,” AVCJ, March 2018, Higher Education
- “2017 Is Record Year for Private Equity Deals,” Bloomberg, March 2018, Private Equity
- “China private equity deal values cratered in 2016, but that's not the whole story,” CNBC, March 2017, Private Equity
- “PE market eased slightly in 2016: Bain & Company,” CNBC, March 2017, Private Equity
- “Bain & Co: APAC GPs 'feel the pain of sky-high valuations',” Private Equity International, March 2017, Private Equity