Kiki Yang is the leader of our Asia-Pacific Private Equity practice, based in Hong Kong.
She has more than 15 years of consulting and investment banking experience, working extensively with multinational and local clients to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Kiki holds deep expertise in due diligence, strategy and operational and organizational improvement. She has led numerous diligence efforts for global, regional and local private equity funds in industries including internet and technology, industrial goods and services, consumer products, and retail.
Kiki has led a number of major fund strategy projects with leading private equity funds in Asia focusing on fund positioning, differentiation, fundraising, organization and governance issues. She has also led a number of cases with private equity portfolio companies focusing on topics such as post-merger integration, operational improvement, commercial excellence, digital, and overall corporate growth strategies.
She holds an MBA, with honors, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Hamilton College. She speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Deal Value Hits Record $185 billion,” Snap Chart, April 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Dry Powder Grows to $477 Billion—a New High,” Snap Chart, April 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Digital Business Models Offer Strongest Growth,” Snap Chart, April 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Market Update,” Webinar, April 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity 2021,” Report, March 2021
In the News
- “Despite COVID-19, Asia Pacific PE deal value hits record high in 2020: Bain,” Deal Street Asia, March 2021, Private Equity
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Deal Values Hit Record High - Bain & Co,” Wealth Briefing Asia, March 2021, Private Equity
- “Asia Pacific Private Equity deal value hit record high despite global Covid-19 disruption,” Press release, March 2021
- “How Is Volatility Affecting Asia's Private Equity Market? ,” Bloomberg, March 2020, Private Equity
- “Tough battle to bring western brands to Beijing,” Financial Times, January 2020, Private Equity