Since joining Bain in 2011, Mário has honed deep expertise in property, casualty, life and personal insurance, reinsurance, healthcare and auto insurance pricing, cards and payments, payment processing, merchant acquisition and banking. His core capabilities include strategy, organization, customer strategy and marketing, performance improvement, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and corporate finance.
Within the digital sphere, Mário specializes in agile innovation and design thinking for customer episode redesign, in addition to business models for auto insurance.
Mário holds a master's degree from INSEAD and a bachelor's degree from Yale University.
- “As Banks’ Retention Efforts Stall, Focus On High-Value Customers,” Infographic, September 2021
- “How Analytics Can Deepen Banks’ Customer Relationships,” Brief, July 2021
- “Insurers Now Need Bigger, Bolder Digital Moves,” Brief, July 2020
- “Mário Conde: If Experience Is the New Product, How Do You Manage It?,” Video, October 2018
- “Mário Conde: How to Build a Digital Strategy,” Video, July 2018