Mario Conde is a partner based in Bain's Amsterdam office. He is an expert within the firm's Financial Services and Digital practices, with additional experience in the Advanced Analytics practice. Mario leads Bain’s Vector community of cross-functional digital experts in the Amsterdam office.
Since joining Bain in 2011, Mario has honed deep expertise in insurance, banking, and payments, supporting property and casualty insurers, retail banks, and merchant acquirers through strategic and operational challenges. His core capabilities include strategy, customer strategy and marketing, performance improvement, and business model innovation.
Within the digital sphere, Mario specializes in digital strategy, data and analytics strategy, agile innovation, and design thinking.
Mario holds a master's degree from INSEAD and a bachelor's degree from Yale University.
- “As Banks’ Retention Efforts Stall, Focus On High-Value Customers,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年9月8日
- “How Analytics Can Deepen Banks’ Customer Relationships,” 論説, 2021年7月1日
- “Insurers Now Need Bigger, Bolder Digital Moves,” 論説, 2020年7月14日
- “Mário Conde: If Experience Is the New Product, How Do You Manage It?,” 動画, 2018年10月31日
- “Mário Conde: How to Build a Digital Strategy,” 動画, 2018年7月5日