His primary clients include major US broadband, video and voice carriers, as well as global media conglomerates and content providers. His recent engagements have spanned global and regional strategy, as well as customer experience transformation, the Net Promoter System® (NPS) and consumer commercial excellence/base management.
He has also led multiple commercial due diligences for private equity firms, focusing on the telecommunications, media and technology spheres.
Alexandre holds a Master in Management from ESCP Europe (Paris, France).
- “The Return of Churn in Telecom,” Infographic, 28 septembre 2021
- “Fixed-Mobile Convergence Is Ready to Take Off in the US,” Infographic, 22 juin 2021
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, 24 juin 2020
- “Covid-19: How Telcos Can Reset Their Customer Strategy,” Etude, 18 mai 2020
- “Coronavirus: Here’s Streaming Platforms’ Path to Lasting Customer Relationships,” Etude, 9 avril 2020