Thomas holds more than 20 years of consulting experience, spent mainly across Greater China and Southeast Asia. Throughout his career, he has focused on chemicals, energy and natural resources, primarily advising clients in strategy, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), performance improvement and transformation. He is also deeply versed in strategy formulation and performance improvement.
Additionally, Thomas holds broad experience in helping multinational corporations establish growth platforms across Asia and China, as well as define a home market within the region. He has also led leading Chinese and Asian enterprises in growing and optimizing their business portfolios and globalizing through both organic and inorganic growth.
He holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, where he majored in finance, accounting and marketing. He also holds a Master of Pharmacy and a BS in Chemistry, both from Universität Bern.
He is fluent in English, German, French and Mandarin Chinese.
- “A Rebounding China Assesses Where to Direct Its Energy,” Etude, 27 mars 2020
- “Coronavirus Accelerates the Transformation of China’s Meat Supply Chain,” Etude, 4 mars 2020
- “Coronavirus Pushes China’s Food Chain toward Modernization,” Snap Chart, 28 février 2020
- “Beyond the Coronavirus Crisis: Prepare Now,” Etude, 10 février 2020
- “How Much Will Coronavirus Hurt China's Economy?,” Snap Chart, 8 février 2020