Thomas holds more than 20 years of consulting experience, spent mainly across Greater China and Southeast Asia. Throughout his career, he has focused on chemicals, energy and natural resources, primarily advising clients in strategy, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), performance improvement and transformation. He is also deeply versed in strategy formulation and performance improvement.
Additionally, Thomas holds broad experience in helping multinational corporations establish growth platforms across Asia and China, as well as define a home market within the region. He has also led leading Chinese and Asian enterprises in growing and optimizing their business portfolios and globalizing through both organic and inorganic growth.
He holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, where he majored in finance, accounting and marketing. He also holds a Master of Pharmacy and a BS in Chemistry, both from Universität Bern.
He is fluent in English, German, French and Mandarin Chinese.
- “Local Disruptions with Global Implications: How the War Affects the Chemicals Sector,” 論説, 2022年5月12日
- “Chinese factories face power supply crisis,” Financial Times, 2021年10月18日
- “How B2B Firms Can Price with Confidence as Inflation Rises,” HBR.org, 2021年7月7日, 記事
- “A Rebounding China Assesses Where to Direct Its Energy,” 論説, 2020年3月27日
- “Covid-19 is making it harder to grow food in China,” The Economist, 2020年3月14日, 農業