Florian Hoppe is the head of our Asia-Pacific Digital Practice, based in Singapore. He is also a senior member of our Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) practices.
He has more than 18 years of management consulting experience, working with client teams throughout Asia, Europe, and the US.
Florian primarily advises clients on topics related to their corporate strategy, digital transformation, innovation strategy, customer growth, operating model, and transformation programs.
He has co-authored several reports, and his insights have been featured in Bloomberg, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, and on CNBC, among others.
- “e-Conomy SEA 2021,” Report, 2021년11월10일
- “e-Conomy SEA Report 2021: Southeast Asia enters its “digital decade” as the internet economy is expected to reach US$1 trillion in Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) by 2030,” Press release, 2021년11월10일
- “How Telcos Can Develop a Winning Platform Strategy,” TM Forum Inform, 2021년9월27일
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, 2020년11월10일
- “The Future of E-commerce,” BBC, 2020년7월20일, 유통