He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with client teams throughout Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific and the United States to develop actionable and enduring results.
Florian primarily advises clients on topics related to digital transformation, their digital strategy, innovation strategy, customer growth, organizational challenges and transformation programs.
He has co-authored several reports, and his insights have been featured in Bloomberg, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and on CNBC, among others.
He is also actively involved with our social impact efforts across Southeast Asia, in particular our enduring support for Endeavor, a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship.
Florian holds a diploma from WHU Koblenz in Germany and a Master of Business Administration from the McCombs School of Business (University of Texas at Austin). He speaks German, English and French.
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, 2020년11월10일
- “The Future of E-commerce,” BBC, 2020년7월20일, 유통
- “How Brand Owners Can Accelerate via E-Commerce in a Covid-19 World,” Webinar, 2020년7월10일
- “Accelerating Automation amid a Pandemic,” Webinar, 2020년5월27일
- “Covid-19: Building a Digital Bridge to the New Normal,” Brief, 2020년4월20일