Florian Hoppe is the head of our Asia-Pacific Digital Practice, based in Singapore. He is also a senior member of our Telecommunications, Media, and Technology (TMT) practices.
He has more than 18 years of management consulting experience, working with client teams throughout Asia, Europe, and the US.
Florian primarily advises clients on topics related to their corporate strategy, digital transformation, innovation strategy, customer growth, operating model, and transformation programs.
He has co-authored several reports, and his insights have been featured in Bloomberg, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, and on CNBC, among others.
- “e-Conomy SEA 2021,” Report, 10. November 2021
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, 10. November 2020
- “How Brand Owners Can Accelerate via E-Commerce in a Covid-19 World,” Webinar, 10. Juli 2020
- “Accelerating Automation amid a Pandemic,” Webinar, 27. Mai 2020
- “Covid-19: Building a Digital Bridge to the New Normal,” Brief, 20. April 2020