Florian Hoppe is a partner with Bain & Company, based in Singapore. He co-leads Bain's Digital practice in Asia-Pacific and is a senior member of Bain's Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practices.
He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with client teams throughout Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific and the United States to develop actionable and enduring results.
Florian primarily advises clients on topics related to digital transformation, their digital strategy, innovation strategy, customer growth, organizational challenges and transformation programs.
He has co-authored several reports, and his insights have been featured in Bloomberg, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and on CNBC, among others.
He is also actively involved with Bain's social impact efforts across Southeast Asia, in particular Bain's enduring support for Endeavor, a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship.
Florian holds a diploma from WHU Koblenz in Germany and a Master of Business Administration from the McCombs School of Business (University of Texas at Austin). He speaks German, English and French.
- “Fulfilling Southeast Asia’s Digital Financial Services Promise,” 論説, 2019年10月30日
- “e-Conomy SEA 2019,” レポート, 2019年10月3日
- “Payments Just Want to Be “Free”—How Can Providers Adapt?,” 論説, 2019年9月18日
- “Understanding Southeast Asia’s Emerging Middle Class ,” レポート, 2019年3月18日
- “Advancing Towards ASEAN Digital Integration,” レポート, 2018年9月3日