- EMEA Private Equity practice leader
- Member of Bain's Board of Directors
- Former managing partner of Bain Brussels
- Bain Bright-Dix Award recipient
Christophe has extensive experience in deal advisory and post-acquisition work for portfolio companies owned by financial investors. He has supported a wide range of due diligence efforts across both private equity and corporate mergers & acquisitions, in addition to fund strategy for a variety of investors.
Christophe also holds deep expertise in growth and marketing strategy, as well as transformation and turnaround programs. He assists clients in a variety of industries, focusing primarily in consumer goods and retail.
In addition to his client work, Christophe sits on Bain's Board of Directors. Prior to his current role, he served as managing partner for the Brussels office. He is a recipient of the firm's global Bright-Dix award for excellence in professional development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2000, Christophe worked as section head of purchasing for Procter & Gamble in their European headquarters in Brussels and Geneva. Christophe earned a Master of Civil Engineering (1995) and Master of Multilingual Business Communication (1996) from the University of Ghent. He is fluent in Dutch, English and French and conversational in German.
- “Private Equity: Still Booming, but Is the Cycle Near Its End?,” Report, February 2019
- “Buy-and-Build: A Powerful PE Strategy, but Hard to Pull Off,” Report, February 2019
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Report, February 2019
- “Private Equity’s New Take on Diversification: Don’t Stray Too Far,” Report, February 2019
- “Advanced Analytics: A Powerful Edge, but It’s Not for Amateurs,” Report, February 2019