He has more than 10 years of experience as a management and strategy consultant for Fortune 500 companies, helping clients to achieve greater profitability and growth. He is passionate about driving extraordinary results for his clients and developing the people around him.
During his time with Bain, David has worked across industries including specialty and performance chemicals, polymers and plastics, healthcare, agricultural equipment and private equity.
David brings significant experience in strategic planning, pricing, cost optimization and transformation, salesforce effectiveness, M&A due diligence, divestiture/separations and business unit turnarounds.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “The Formula for Better Pricing in Chemicals,” Brief, July 2018
- “Is That Customer Worth Your Time?,” Brief, June 2018
- “Are Your Sales Reps Wasting Their Time?,” IndustryWeek, May 2018, Article
- “Why Chemical Companies Don't Need To Chase Hot Markets,” Forbes.com, February 2018, Article
- “In Chemicals, Great Strategy Beats Great Markets,” Brief, November 2017