Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Graham was a partner at Evolution Global Partners where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; Chief Executive Officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of United Business Media) where he integrated three businesses; Managing Director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an MA from Oxford University.
- “Private equity groups under pressure to take ‘riskier’ bets ,” Financial Times, March 2018, Private Equity
- “Competition for private-equity deals heats up,” The Economist, March 2017, Private Equity
- “Private equity firms doing more follow-on deals: Bain & Co.,” CNBC, February 2017, Private Equity
- “Strong investor demand for private equity: Bain & Company,” CNBC, February 2017, Private Equity
- “Wary Investors Have Trump, Brexit on Mind as SuperReturn Begins,” Bloomberg, February 2017, Private Equity